Friday, June 19, 2009

Garage Sale!

I know I have already told some of you, but I thought I would let everyone know-- I am part of a very LARGE garage sale this weekend. I know lots of you out there love garage sales so come over! It will be at my mother-in-laws house on Sat. from 7-12. She lives on John Adams, just pass my street and go over the railroad tracks. She is the 2nd house on your left.There are four families doing it together so we should have something for everyone! Some of the items I am selling---

Lots of Brand new Tupperware- (Yes-- I used to be Tupperware Lady! HaHa)
Brand new Bread Machine still in the box
Profession Steam Cleaner -(for clothes) never used only looked at-- sorry Brett-it was a great gift.
Lots of clothes (Gap, Aeropostale, and Tommy Hilfiger)
Lots of home decor!!
A brand new still in the box set of waterless cookware!
And lots of scrapbooking stuff-including my Sixxix die cut machine with tons of die cuts!


I know the other ladies have lots of kids stuff! Come see us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment