I had to post this ugly picture because Brett took it and was so proud of himself. He thought it was fun to actually be the one behind the camera for a change.He said I always take pictures of him when he doesn't want me to, so this was payback.Paybacks stink..I feel like I have been out of the blogging world for awhile. I had a somewhat unexpected surgery and didn't feel like doing much for awhile. But I a feeling MUCH better now and hope to keep feeling that way. I was told about 3 weeks ago that I had a very LARGE ovarian cyst and would need it removed ASAP. I have had alot of pain for some time, but I just kept thinking nothing was wrong. Anyhow-- all I remember after waking up from surgery was Brett and my mom saying, "You didn't have a cyst". It turned out to be a cantaloupe size mass of endometriosis. It was also in all of my organs. My hour surgery turned out to be two and a half hours. I am healing great and hope the pain will be gone for a long time! I also wanted to thank my family and friends who helped us out . Thank you-- Thank you-- Thank you, for the wonderful meals, cookies, chocolate, Jamba, soup and everthing else. I have the most amazing family and friends and I appreciate all of your love and support. I hope to be able to pay you back in your time of need!
I have also been busy making these for all the camp leaders as thank- you gifts. They are super easy and fun.


I have also been busy making these for all the camp leaders as thank- you gifts. They are super easy and fun.





I'm so glad that everything went well for you. That is an incredibly huge mass - that had to be so painful. What an optimist you are!
ReplyDeleteAm told me about your surgery...I had never heard of such a thing! You poor thing, I bet that was really painful! I am glad all is well and hopefully this gets the ball rolling for you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are feeling better. I feel like the biggest jerk for not checking in on you. I thought about you lots the day of your surgery and then we had an unexpected funeral the next day, I got pneumonia that week and then we've been out of town and running around like crazy. I'm not trying to make excuses, just know I love ya and have been thinking about you and finally got the internet today so now I can tell ya! Take care!
ReplyDelete