So here are a few of the Senior Pictures I took for my little sis. She is beautiful so she was easy to photograph. Sorry for the picture overload. There were too many to choose!!
Heather, you are sooo talented! I have two little cuties that would love to pose for you anytime! You're amazing! I can't believe your flight insurance story too. Holy smokes! Glad the water came before you did!
Brett and I have been married for 10 years now!
I am a certified coder and work for a busy doctors office and love it. Everyone who knows me knows that
I love to keep busy. I enjoy,cooking,camping,reading,
srapbooking,photography and taking vacations with my wonderful hubby.
I LOVE her hair! Great job on the pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Heather! These look great!
ReplyDeleteHeather, you are sooo talented! I have two little cuties that would love to pose for you anytime! You're amazing! I can't believe your flight insurance story too. Holy smokes! Glad the water came before you did!
ReplyDelete