Monday, April 20, 2009

Vegas Part 2...

Every time we go to Vegas we try to do something we haven't done before. This time we decided to check out the Chocolate Factory. We walked in and talk about heavenly smell! I love Chocolate! You can walk thru the factory and watch them make the chocolates. Then at the end of the tour they have yummy chocolates for all to sample!! Just outside the chocolate factory is a cactus garden. Brett and I couldn't believe how many types of cactus there was! It was very interesting and it was nice to have a break from the fast pace we had been keeping. He are a couple pictures of the cactus garden, as you can see by Brett's face, it was nice and warm there. I basked in the sun!!










That evening we decided to go to the top of this....


What an awesome view! I would recommend going up when it is dark so you can see all the lights of the strip(very romantic for those needing romance)! We were also able to watch the Bellagio fountain show from there and that was great too! Below is a pic of the fountain show from the strip. I alway love to go see it!





Another stop I alway make is the Bellagio Conservatory. It is filled with fresh flowers.



I LOVE tulips!!










I thought this ladybug was cool!



The last three days were my conference. Conference this year was great and I always come home with tons of great information. I am grateful to work for such great doctors who will invest money in us continuing our education. All in all it was a great trip!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun trip!!! Thanks for being such a great v.t. partner. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous trip! You saw some great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great time. Great flower pictures! I love tulips too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks great Heather! I'm glad you figured it out. :)

    ReplyDelete