I am so excited! In less than three weeks I will be going to Martins Cove with the youth in our ward! Some of you may not think that sounds fun, but I feel very blessed to have this oppurtunity. Everyone that goes has to wear pioneer clothing. So since I don't have any laying around, that means I have to get to work..SEWING, and I am not a seamstress. But.. Lucky for me, my sis is!! Amber came over Friday night and we set to work. The funny thing is we really didn't have a pattern, just a few sentences that were supposed to describe what to do. Well they didn't and at one time we had this:
So we set to work unpicking, and here is what we ended up with. Not bad for no instructions and little experience.





What a nice and talented sister you have! It looks great...I hope you have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you to go to Martin's Cove! And the skirt turned out way cute, pioneer woman! =)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your Martin's Cove trip. Are you and Brett a ma and pa? Amber was so sweet to help you sew-got a good laugh out of your plus-size version! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we've been working on similar projects. Cute skirt! Have fun on the trek - I would love to do that.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love your facial expressions!
ReplyDelete